[prog] PHP manual (was: PHP script security)

Wolfgang Petzold petzold at villa-chaos.de
Tue Aug 19 18:31:35 EST 2003

> > [1] I don't know any more where I got it [my PHP manual] from. It's a
> > German one, and it's signed "PHP-Dokumentationsgruppe" (PHP
> > documentation group). Maybe I got it directly from the PHP web site,
> > but I can't tell right now.
>
> www.php.net?

Well, yes. I just had a closer look and found a short "about" section. The
given link to snaps.php.net/manual was no longer valid, but trying

	http://www.php.net/manual/

instead lead me to what looked quite familiar to me... :-)

Oh, and that double-use-of-addslashes-thing... thank you for your
explanation. I just had the quick idea this morning that addslashes for \'
could yield \\' instead of \\\'. I was writing right before my first cup
of coffee... I know, that's no excuse.

Cheers
Wolfgang