[prog] Another C++ problem

Sue Stones suzo at bigpond.net.au
Wed Apr 23 12:46:21 EST 2003

Oh thank-you so much, I was getting frustrated last night, which becomes a
positively reinforcing process. I think that I am almost there so I try
harder.  Sometimes a break is more productive.  But I don't like to put it
asside because I am likely to get waylaid by other things and then other
presures come along and days, weeks and months slip by.

Thank-you for all you comments, I will now go through these 2 programs again
and use the insights that you have given me.  (And I am going to relax and
not expect it to all make sence for about 2 months - a little at a time.  I
think that I had unrealistic expectations).

sue