Fwd: Re: [prog] GhostScript

Sue Stones suzo at bigpond.net.au
Tue Apr 8 16:38:30 EST 2003

I have tried that but instead of getting a display window I get the following
output.  (here the GS> is the prompt, followed by my instructions, then the
%% seems to be followed by the output maybe inplace of opening a window)

	GS>100 100 moveto
	GS>200 0 rlineto
	GS>0 100 rlineto
	GS>-200 0 rlineto
	GS>0 -100 rlineto
	GS>stroke
	GS>showpage
	%%BoundingBox: 99 99 301 201
	%%HiResBoundingBox: 99.499000 99.499000 300.496987 200.506990

	>>showpage, press <return> to continue<<

Is there something that I am missing?

sue