[prog] KDevelop-Qt GUI... HELP!!!

linda ling lindaling at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 29 04:15:51 EST 2002

hello,

    i'm linda, currently doing a project using KDevelop and using Qt for my
form editor.I'm facing problem implementing a file dialog GUI in Qt whereby
in the main page....once the user has clicked on the DATABASE button,a file
dialog page appears so that the user has the option to choose to add/save a
new image into existing file or a new file.
    Another problem is implementing database.I wish to create a database
which consists folders keeping images so that user can refer to those images
for recognition process for my recognition system.I wonder how can i get it
done?
PLEASE HELP!!!!Thanks.

                                                               LINDA