[prog] How to Send HTML message to Konqueror web browser....

meredydd at endymion.com meredydd at endymion.com
Tue Oct 8 19:44:01 EST 2002

To be fair, HTTP is very little more than just throwing HTML at the browser
- IMHO the RFC is overkill - just get an Ethereal "Follow TCP stream" dump
of a web connection, or telnet in yourself (eg "telnet www.google.com 80" -
you get a raw interface to the server). It takes very little time to get
used to, and while I consider finding information buried in RFCs a useful
skill to master, it's one I haven't gotten very good at, so i tend to
prefer "suck it and see". Also gives you good practice at
reverse-engineering :-P

Meredydd