[prog] How to Send HTML message to Konqueror web browser....

Abel Pires da Silva lybel_2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 8 08:29:52 EST 2002

Thank you for pointing the problem...It works now.

I have another question:
I'm running a simple "socket server" that can send
back *everything* sent by web browser as HTML, so the
message can be displayed by the web browser....
It's works fine when I use Netscape Explorer. The
message from socket server was displayed by
Netscape...

But when I try it using Konqueror web browser, nothing
was displayed!

I use some thing like this:

accept socket
read socket