[prog] Introducing . . .

abbey abbey at abbeyink.com
Tue Nov 5 14:20:38 EST 2002

Hi all,

I'm Tamara and I've been a php newbie for over a year now. I started working
in Linux this past spring/summer after months of frustration (thanks again
Chix!) but I just knew there had to be a better way (gee, I'm sure you
haven't heard that before).

My goal is to learn enough linux/php/mysql to get some web pages coded and
maybe support my internet habit of learning a little more tomorrow.

I noticed this has been a fairly quiet list so that's why I'm sending in an
intro -- normally I don't care for a lot of *noise.*

Current set-up:

Dell Dimension 8200 P4 512 Ram dual-booted RH7.2/WinME
eMachine (the boys' game machine) P4(?) 256 RAM? WinXP home

currently sharing an internet dial up connection through the RH box and
thinking someday I'd like to do a little more printer/file sharing -- for
now, I'm just glad to see my web pages on IE 6 without logging off and
booting to the dark side.

bye
<tamara />