[Philly-chix] Announcing the Android Alliance!

Corey Leigh Latislaw colabug at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 20:09:27 UTC 2011

Hi PhillyChix!

I'm starting a local Android group to will be a welcoming place for all
individuals. Our first meet up will be this Tuesday, March 22 from 6-8 PM at
National Mechanics.

Check this out for more details:

http://coreylatislaw.com/announcing-the-android-alliance/

Official monthly meetings will begin in May and I plan to host them at the
Comcast Center. Ideally we’d follow each meeting with a social activity to
encourage informal networking or have separate events. We are also working
on an event for Philly Tech Week, please join the community for future
updates.

Join the community here:

http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Android-Alliance-Philadelphia-3834855

http://groups.google.com/group/android-alliance-philadelphia
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_107584935989267
http://androidalliancephilly.tumblr.com/

http://twitter.com/androidphilly

Thanks!
Corey

P.S. Girl Geek Dinners is starting a chapter in Philly! They are also
planning an event for tech week, check out this site for more info:
http://www.ggdphl.com/

--
Connect with me!
(865) 630-0417