[Philly-chix] Android Alliance Meeting Tonight!

Corey Leigh Latislaw colabug at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 11:33:49 UTC 2011

Hi all,

We'd be delighted to have you at our next Android Alliance meeting!

When: Wednesday Aug 24th, 6:00 – 8:00 PM
Where: 1701 John F Kennedy Blvd, Comcast Center, 45th Floor
RSVP: https://androidalliance.eventbrite.com/

*Agenda
**Building an Event App
*Kevin Lee will talk about his experience building an event app from
scratch, covering topics such as using a common shared library, big
ContentProviders, performance, and app infrastructure.

*Building Time Piece
*Arpit Mathur will talk about different aspects of building Time Piece (
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.arpitonline.worldclock) and go
through parts of the code looking at things like animation, including your
own sqlite database, implementing search etc.

*Sponsors*
Special thanks to Chariot solutions for sponsoring Pizza and sodas for our
August event.

Thanks!
Corey
--