[Jobposts] eBPF and Golang engineer positions at Isovalent

Marga Manterola marga at isovalent.com
Mon Nov 28 17:37:12 UTC 2022

Hi!

I work at Isovalent, the company behind Cilium, an Open Source Kubernetes
networking plugin, as well as other Open Source projects like Hubble and
Tetragon.

Cilium is based on eBPF technology, several of our team members contribute
to the Linux kernel and other upstream tools.

We are expanding our teams and looking to hire more eBPF/kernel engineers
[1] as well as more Golang engineers [2] (all of our projects are written
in Go).

We are a remote-first company, with developers distributed all around the
world, we hire our team members where they live, without them needing to
relocate. There are also offices in California and Switzerland, for those
that prefer to work in an office. Salary depends on seniority and location.

Feel free to email me if you have any questions

[1]:
https://isovalent.com/careers/ebpfkernel-engineer-us-timezone-preferred-remote-mountain-view
[2]:
https://isovalent.com/careers/go-software-engineer-mountain-view-zurich-or-remote/