[Jobposts] Server Administrator (Full-Time / Remote) at Downstream

Peter Sooley peter.sooley at downstream.com
Mon Nov 29 21:11:58 UTC 2021

Linux nerds wanted.

We are looking to expand our backend offering at Downstream and looking for a Server Administrator to take on managing existing servers as well as help us migrate servers to new services down the road. This is a good opportunity to start with small server management as we move into more cloud-based infrastructure.

  *   Remote (within the continental US timezones)
  *   Full-time
  *   No work visas provided at this time

Here is the full listing. Please apply and upload your resume through LinkedIn.

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2813014227

Thank you!

--
Peter Sooley