[Jobposts] SailPoint Identity and Access Management Engineer (REMOTE)

Tricia Bowen tricia.bowen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 20:34:16 UTC 2021

Job Title: SailPoint Identity and Access Management Engineer (REMOTE)
Location: US

Position Overview:
As a member of the Identity and Access Management team (IAM), you are
responsible for implementation and project coordination of IAM solutions.
Implementation takes place in the context of projects where you will be
responsible for leading or assisting with the development, migration,
upgrade, or maintenance of the entire IAM infrastructure solution.  Job
duties include installing, upgrading, patching, deploying, configuring,
programming, testing, and documentation in a complex enterprise IAM
solution.

Direct responsibility for engineering activities such as:
o    Implementation of end to end built-in SailPoint connectors
o    Experience to develop custom SailPoint connectors
o    Upgrade or patch SailPoint environment
o    Experience in running certification/recertification campaigns
o    Troubleshoot complex account issues within multi-directory enterprise
solution
o    Developing workflows as per business customer requirements
o    Supply work estimates for tasks

Position Requirements:
o    Demonstrated knowledge of Linux/Unix operating systems
o    Direct Experience in Authentication/Governance products:
o    At least 3 years of hands-on SailPoint IdentityIQ experience
o    Experience with Oracle, SQL Server, or other relational database
o    Demonstrated experience making technical decisions regarding assigned
tasks when presented with options by other team members
o    Demonstrated experience troubleshooting and identifying potential
problems and making appropriate changes as necessary
o    Demonstrated experience creating technical documentation
o    Demonstrated presentation and communication skills
o    Coding experience: Java, XML, SQL, Shell scripting
o    Application maintenance and development experience

Preferred Qualifications:
o    Proven troubleshooting skills and ability to understand a very complex
environment.
o    Possess excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills: ability to
clearly and concisely articulate issues, alternatives, and recommendations
o    Flexible, adaptable, and able to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic,
high-pressure, fast-paced environment

Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and
free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are
designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender
identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age,
neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which
makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs
to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all
of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they
are exactly where they belong.

#LI-US #LI-REMOTE

Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and
free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are
designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender
identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age,
neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which
makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs
to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all
of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they
are exactly where they belong.

Apply here: https://jobs.atos.net/s/KnvK8O

--Tricia
Tricia Bowen