[Jobposts] [Senior Site Reliability Engineer (Service Operations)] Job post

Alisa Nguyen anguyen at wikimedia.org
Tue Sep 22 23:15:59 UTC 2020

Hello,

The Wikimedia Foundation is looking for a remote Site Reliability Engineer
to directly support our application platform serving the world’s favorite
encyclopædia to millions of people around the globe. Wikipedia and its
sister projects are powered strictly by Free and Open Source software with
MediaWiki in its core surrounded by an ecosystem of microservices in PHP,
NodeJS, Python, Go and Java.

If interested, please apply via https://grnh.se/d70f4ae71us.

Thanks so much!

Best,
Alisa Nguyen
--

Alisa Nguyen (she/her)

Recruiting Coordinator

Tell us how we're doing: Glassdoor Reviews
<https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Wikimedia-Foundation-EI_IE38331.11,31.htm>

sum of all knowledge. That's our commitment. Donate.
<https://donate.wikimedia.org/>*