[Jobposts] [Senior Site Reliability Engineer (Distributed Storage)] Job post

Alisa Nguyen anguyen at wikimedia.org
Tue Nov 3 00:37:16 UTC 2020

Hello,

Can you please share the following role with your network?

The Wikimedia Foundation is looking for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer
> to support and develop the platform serving the world’s favorite
> encyclopedia to millions of people around the globe. Wikipedia and its
> sister projects are powered strictly by Free and Open Source software with
> MediaWiki at its core surrounded by an ecosystem of microservices in PHP,
> NodeJS, Python, Go and Java.

> If interested, please apply via https://grnh.se/59d9ed7d1us.

Thanks so much!

Best,
Alisa Nguyen

--

Alisa Nguyen (she/her)

Recruiting Coordinator

Tell us how we're doing: Glassdoor Reviews
<https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Wikimedia-Foundation-EI_IE38331.11,31.htm>

sum of all knowledge. That's our commitment. Donate.
<https://donate.wikimedia.org/>*