[Jobposts] Software Engineer (Space Telescope Science Institute, Baltimore, MD, USA)
laidler at stsci.edu
Sat Nov 23 02:04:40 UTC 2019
My team is currently looking for a software engineer with at least 3 years experience and a BS/BA in computer science, computer engineering, or a related scientific or technical field.
We develop, maintain, and support a Python-based webserver application which is used by astronomers to plan observations for the James Webb Space Telescope. The application is deployed on AWS hosts running Amazon Linux.
- Employer: Association of Universities for Research in Astronomy
- Location: Space Telescope Science Institute, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
- Must be US Citizen or Green Card Holder (due to ITAR restrictions)
- Relocation assistance may be available
- Not available as a remote (full time telework) position. Flexible work schedules including some telecommuting are typical.
Additional information, job requirements, and how to apply is available at this link:
Feel free to contact me for more information.
More information about the Jobposts