[Jobposts] Security, Frontend, Lead, etc...

Jacob Tobias jacob at oncoramedical.com
Tue Jun 20 15:50:48 UTC 2017

Hi there!

Oncora Medical is looking for ambitious engineers to help bring our product
into cancer treatment centers all over the world!  We are mainly looking
for Security Engineers ($80-120k), Frontend Engineers($80-120k), and a Lead
Engineer($110-160k), but we still need help with the backend and data
science/engineering, so please apply if you think you can help out!

We are based in Philadelphia, PA, however, we are open to remote employees
under the right circumstances (one of our engineers works from MT) -
unfortunately, we can not offer visa sponsorship

Learn more at https://oncoramedical.com/careers/

Thanks,
Jacob

--