[Jobposts] DevOps Engineer - Guidewire Software Foster City, CA, USA

Robert Contreras rcontreras at guidewire.com
Wed May 18 22:24:11 UTC 2016

Guidewire Software| Foster City, CA | full-time ONSITE

Recruiting Statement: At Guidewire, we build insurance software for clients like Farmers, Nationwide and AAA. We provide flexible, core systems that span the entire Property & Casualty insurance lifecycle. We are a leader in our industry. We pay competitive salaries, bonus and stock (RSU’s) as well as benefits. We also have great work/life balance including flexible hours and work from home Fridays. Yes, most Fridays. We were recently voted “Employees Choice Award” Top 3 Best Places to Work on Glassdoor!
DevOps Engineers: We are looking for strong DevOps Engineers to help us build a CI System (Must have Java or C#/C++) Jenkins/TeamCity. We also have a DevOps Engineer role with CD focus and another with CM focus (Chef, Puppet etc). Docker is a plus! We also have a 6mo contract/CTH to focus on DevOps CI and CD solutions using various DevOps tools and frameworks.

There are several other position listed in our Product Development section:

https://careers.guidewire.com/jobs/category/product-development

Additionally, under this same DevOps Umbrella we are looking for a Sr. Tools Developer (Java) and a Cloud Tools Developer (Java, AWS or other)