[Jobposts] Benetech: Software Engineer -- Full Stack : Palo Alto, CA or Telecommute
caden at cadenhowell.com
Thu Feb 18 21:07:04 UTC 2016
Please apply at http://benetech.org/want-to-help/work-for-us/
Software Engineer – Full Stack
Benetech is looking for a Full Stack Engineer who will be a member of
our engineering team tasked with designing and building our various
software applications. Benetech engineering provides our engineers
with an exciting, fast paced and agile software development
environment in which they can develop their technical skills and make
significant contributions to our software development projects. The
engineering environment is highly collaborative and engineers on the
team actively interact with other team members, product managers,
operations staff and the quality assurance team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Design, develop and extend the software components of Benetech’s
• Actively collaborate with other engineers, product managers and QA
engineers in a fast moving, agile environment.
• Bring thought leadership, critical thinking and creativity to all
phases of the product development lifecycle.
• Deliver passion, enthusiasm and team spirit to the work environment.
• B.S. in Computer Science, a related degree or its equivalent.
• 4+ years of extensive Java experience utilized in a web application
• Strong understanding of SQL and relational database technology.
• Experience with some MVC server side framework such as Spring.
• Deep understanding of software development best practices, design
principles, and software maintainability, specifically in agile
• Experience working with a full featured version control system.
• Experience working within an Agile process and familiarity with
Agile goals and philosophy.
• Experience with the concepts of continuous integration and test
automation and the tools to support them.
• Experience providing application functionality to clients using
RESTful API designs.
• Experience with some server side framework such as Spring.
• Experience developing distributed applications.
• Experience with a Linux based AWS cloud environment
More information about the Jobposts