[Jobposts] Graduate Linux Games Developer (C/C++) – London, UK

Tom Leather tleather at feralinteractive.com
Mon Aug 15 13:30:16 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I work for Feral Interactive, a Mac and Linux games developer and publisher in south-west London, UK. You can find out more about us here:http://www.feralinteractive.com/

We're currently looking for C/C++ developers with Linux experience. You can find a full description of our Graduate Linux Games Developer (C/C++) role here:http://www.feralinteractive.com/en/about/careers/4_graduate_linux_games_developer/

We're also happy to consider experienced developers, so feel free to get in contact whatever your level of experience.

All of our development positions are based in our offices in London, UK, and unfortunately we don't offer the possibility to work remotely. We're able to consider applicants from outside the UK as long as they already have the right to work in the UK (e.g. because they're an EU citizen or already hold a visa that allows them to work in the UK). Unfortunately, we can't consider applicants who would require visa sponsorship.

For any more information, feel free to get in contact via:jobs at feralinteractive.com <mailto:jobs at feralinteractive.com>

Thanks,
Tom Leather