[Jobposts] Senior Production Site Reliability Engineer at Bill.com
trueabilityjobs at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 11:18:50 UTC 2015
*Title: **Senior Production Site Reliability Engineer*
*Location: **Palo Alto, CA*
Please visit following Link to Take a shortcut to Bill.com recruiter's
inbox and take an Online Technical Interview On a Live Server NOW!
We are looking for a sharp Prod Ops Engineer with exceptional design and
problem solving skills. We offer geat benefits, a casual work environment,
and lots of opportunity for growth.
- Proposes and implements system enhancements (software and hardware
updates) that will improve the performance and reliability of the
- Define, design, and implement network communications solutions using
mostly Cisco, and F5 gear.
- Configuration of Linux (90%), and Windows (10%) servers.
- Configuration of Cisco routers, firewalls, and switches.
- Schedule and coordinate maintenance.
- Advanced troubleshooting and resolving system service issues, including
network and OS level issues.
- Exercises judgment in decision making in order to maximize customer
satisfaction and system uptime.
- Due to the 24x7 operations of the business, Engineers will be required to
provide on-call coverage overnight and on weekends and holidays.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Expert knowledge of Linux servers. Specifically RHEL/CENTOS
- Expert Networking Experience. Specifically Cisco ASA/IPS/Switches
- Expert level High Availability and Disaster Recovery experience.
- Continually expands knowledge in the areas of new developments and
trends; making recommendations to management on desirable additions and
- Must be detailed in documenting information and practice good follow
- Experience working with Large Datasets (20TB+) in an High Performance,HA
- Compliance Experience is a bonus - (SSAE16 SOC1/2/3, PCI, SOX, etc)
- RHEL/CENTOS 5.x/6.x Tuning and Performance
- Cisco Routers/ASA/IPS/Switches
- Xen (XCP/XenServer) Virtualization
- Bash (or any shell) Scripting
Must be familiar
- F5 Load Balancers (LTM)
- Syslog Alerting, Monitoring, and Data Mining (syslog-ng/SEC)
- Samba Performance Tuning
- Oracle OS level administration
- MySQL administration
- Supporting Java web applications
- BGP/Routing Protocols
- Eucalyptus, Openstack, Cloudstack, OpenNebula
- HDFS, Lustre, GlusterFS, GFS
- MongoDB, Cassandra, CouchDB, Riak, Redis
More information about the Jobposts