[Jobposts] Sr. Linux Administrator at ClearCapital.com

Ron D trueabilityjobs at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 18:15:14 UTC 2015

Title: Sr. Linux Administrator
Location: Reno/Lake Tahoe , NV, USA.

Please visit following Link to Take a shortcut to ClearCapital.com
recruiter's inbox and take an Online Technical Interview On a Live Server
NOW!
http://bit.ly/14uRAHc <http://bit.ly/1Aud6r0>

Our Sr. Linux Administrator will lead our migration of production servers
from RedHat to CentOS or Ubuntu.  Your ability to build and maintain our
Linux services as well as providing day to day support will be critical to
the success of our business.  As the Sr. Systems Engineer, you will have
the opportunity to support our underlying storage efforts in support of our
Sr. Storage Manager.  You will report directly to the Director of
Information Services.

What will you do:
• Work on various system projects related to Linux, UNIX, storage, and
application support
• Administer storage systems and MySQL databases
• Creation and maintenance of bash, Perl, and PHP scripts
• Work on escalated issues before involving the Senior Engineering team
• Document problem details, troubleshooting steps, and resolution details
for later review
• System administration in support of a Linux infrastructure
• Build, enhance, and maintain systems and software
• Document solutions to share with other team members
• Monitoring and responding to alerts

Your skills:
• Linux System Administration skills, preferably Red Hat
• DNS fundamentals, HTTP, MTA, BIND Network fundamentals, including
diagnostics with Unix tools
• Java application and JVM monitoring and tuning
• Centralized logging (Splunk, Graylog2, Kibana
• Monitoring and alerting (Nagios, OMD)
• Working knowledge of complex web hosting configuration components,
including firewalls, load balancers, web and database servers
• Well versed in Apache web server, VMWare - ability to deploy, support,
and diagnose real issues for a production environment
• Linux kernel parameter manipulation
• Linux performance metrics (sysstat)
• Scripting and open source programming (Shell, Python, Perl, Java)
• Maintain and manipulate the following file systems: ext3, ext4
• Performance tuning of all services offered by a Linux server
• Experience with patch management systems
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills are required
• Duties are primarily performed in an office environment

With Regards,
Ron D

TrueAbility <https://trueability.com/>