[Jobposts] Manager role - Sausalito CA

Lisa lnoeltner at comcast.net
Mon Jan 27 18:09:07 UTC 2014

I am recruiting for a manager (Director Level really but we hate titles)
level systems-infrastructure development role at for Aperio in Sausalito CA.
They are a Linux/Python shop and they need a leader to help take them to a
new technical level. Responsibilities include management and support of a
fantastic team of developers, oversight of software and systems architecture
and implementation, coordination of external IT vendors and contribution to
the firm's short-term and strategic planning. The hours for this position
may require some flexibility in order to provide support for early morning
trading activity.

Wonderful, smart team that is grounded and down to Earth and TRULY values
life-work balance.

. Evaluation of existing or new application systems.
. Oversight and development of existing applications and software.
. Assurance of robust and maintainable design of integrated technology
systems.
. Development and testing of new and modified code and integrated systems.
. System performance with regard to reliability, speed, security, and
maintenance.
. Support for the Managing Partner in the oversight of the systems
development group, including priority setting, budget development and
coordination of group activities.
. Technical leadership of internal and external IT and company.
. Management all external IT or developer relationships.
. Evaluation of development tools for use within the systems development
environments.
. Evolution of IT policies and procedures.
. Manages with vendors the assessment of advanced application systems,
system development tools, operating systems and database production systems
including beta and field test participation.
. Hiring, training, supervising, evaluation and (when necessary) terminating
staff to maintain optimal performance of job duties.

Email me direct to discuss as I am working for the leadership team direct
and in turn can share all of the details to save us all time.  Lnoeltner at
gmail dot com