[Jobposts] Linux DevOps Engineer
Deshonna.Barnes at concur.com
Sat Aug 2 01:58:11 UTC 2014
* Concur Technologies (www.concur.com<http://www.concur.com>)
* Seattle (Bellevue), WA. Selected candidate is required to work in
* Deshonna Barnes, deshonna.barnes at concur.com<mailto:deshonna.barnes at concur.com>
* Please submit a copy of your word resume to Deshonna Barnes at deshonna.barnes at concur.com<mailto:deshonna.barnes at concur.com>, along with salary requirements and whether or not you are willing to relocate.
* Are you passionate about creating software and services that scale and transform customer's experiences globally? Do you want to work in an environment that is dynamic, challenging and constantly evolving? Come help us build amazing and revolutionary new platform services that reach millions of customers around the world!
* Join a team of innovators at Concur as a Linux DevOps Engineer II for our Concur Global Technology division! In this role you will build and maintain the infrastructure platform, which runs an industry-leading SaaS product line used by tens of millions of people worldwide. Our operations teams are responsible for building infrastructure tools and automating the system and application deployment pipeline. Together with software and infrastructure engineers you will be involved in the design, testing, and deployment of our application stack. Join our team of talented engineers working in a fast-paced environment where you will receive hands-on experience with the latest SaaS and IaaS technology in the market. By building and maintaining these environments you will help us to deliver TripLink<https://www.concur.com/en-us/connect-platform/open-booking> and the Perfect Trip<http://youtu.be/SMOGdtPhAqU> to our 30 million users globally.
* Work with your DevOps counterparts to bring all our systems into a unified platform and process.
* Utilize configuration management tools to monitor and automate processes.
* Design and document configuration processes and policies and make them repeatable.
* Troubleshoot issues across the entire stack - network, server, and storage infrastructure to software deployment process to production applications.
* Be in continual learning mode for new technologies and strategies to run high performance, scalable, and redundant applications.
* Be a key player in large-scale software development processes and deployments.
* Work closely with the development teams to define the tools, processes, and implementation to support fast iteration software development.
* Respond to requests entered into a ticketing system.
* Ability to work independently or in a global team environment to drive tasks to completion.
What we are looking for:
* Bachelor's degree in technical field or equivalent industry experience.
* Minimum of 4 years' industry experience.
* Deep knowledge of Linux including concepts (processes, threading, memory management, file system types).
* Deep knowledge of with Open Source virtualization technology - Xen, KVM, OpenStack, CloudStack.
* Familiarity with configuration management and provisioning software (Puppet, Chef) a plus.
* Experience with IaaS cloud services - Amazon Web Services, Rackspace.
* Scripting with Python and Linux Bash shell.
* Experience with versioning management software - Git, Subversion.
* Working knowledge of non-relational databases and key-value stores (MongoDB, CouchDB, Memcached) a plus.
* Working knowledge of relational database concepts.
* Experience in governance and service management including ITIL and PCI-DSS.
* Ability to perform after-hours, shift work, and be on-call during designated periods.
* Some travel may be required
Concur (NASDAQ: CNQR<http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/cnqr/real-time>) is a leading provider of travel and expense management solutions. As a SaaS provider, Concur's easy to use cloud-based and mobile solutions help companies and their employees control costs and save time. By driving innovation in the travel and expense industry, Concur is on a mission to create The Perfect Trip<https://www.concur.com/en-us/perfect-trip-fund> for both the individual traveler and enterprise organizations. In 2013, Concur was named "Best Self-Booking Tool" at the Business Travel Awards. Powering evolution in travel technology, the Concur Connect Platform enables the entire travel and expense ecosystem of customers, suppliers and solution partners to access and Concur's T&E Cloud. Concur is trusted by thousands of companies in more than 100 countries and reaches over 15mm users worldwide.
Concur is an Equal Opportunity Employer and applies this policy to all applicants and employees. We are committed to hiring and valuing a global diverse work team. (M/F/D/V)We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Staffing Consultant| Technology
Concur | www.concur.com
<http://firstname.lastname@example.org/>& TripIt | Organize Your Travel | www.tripit.com<http://www.tripit.com/>
deshonna.barnes at concur.com<mailto:deshonna.barnes at concur.com> | Direct: 972-898-9130
Work for a market leader that hires, develops, & rewards great people!
Check us out at www.concur.com/careers<http://www.concur.com/careers>.
This e-mail message is authorized for use by the intended recipient only and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you received this message in error, please call us immediately at (425) 590-5000 and ask to speak to the message sender. Please do not copy, disseminate, or retain this message unless you are the intended recipient. In addition, to ensure the security of your data, please do not send any unencrypted credit card or personally identifiable information to this email address. Thank you.
More information about the Jobposts