[Jobposts] Hiring Java Developers -- All Levels

Hannah Roth hroth at osintegrators.com
Thu Mar 28 19:25:47 UTC 2013

We are looking for someone who wants to be a part of a rapidly-growing
company working with the latest open source technologies. You understand
how working with great people makes you better. You want to work for a
company that is going somewhere and doing something.

Open Software Integrators (http://www.osintegrators.com) is an established,
open source professional services startup company seeking software
developers at all levels. We provide software development, consulting,
training, and architectural solutions on everything from enterprise systems
to mobile applications. We work with a diverse clientele that includes both
startups and Fortune 500 companies. You will have the opportunity to work
with highly regarded open source industry veterans and some of the most
well known open source vendors in the industry.

We pride ourselves on NOT being a job shop. Our value is our talent; we
appreciate your skills, your work, and your achievements. We are NOT a
staffing company. We ONLY hire full time employees.

* Benefits (Employer paid health and dental insurance, 401K with employer
matching, paid holidays and time off, etc.)
* Casual office dress code, for onsite engagements business casual attire
* Collegial environment
* Opportunities to travel nationally and internationally
* Opportunities to expand your knowledge and be published and syndicated in
technical journals
* Company-issued laptops run on Linux (with other operating systems in VMs
if needed)
* Candidate must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. by the start date

Our ideal candidate is local to one of our locations in Durham, NC or
Chicago, IL and has:

* Interest in learning and using the latest technologies
* Ability to interact and develop a rapport with clients

Positions:
* Associate Developer - 0-1 years of experience
* Developer - 2-4 years of experience
* Senior Developer - 4-8 years of experience

Technologies
* Java and Spring
* Linux
* Databases (SQL and NoSQL)
* Java application servers (JBoss, Tomcat)

Preferred
* Ruby
* Groovy
* Revision Control (GIT, Subversion, CVS)
* Knowledge of unit testing, load testing, etc.
* Big Data (Cassandra, Neo4j, MongoDB, Hadoop)
* Virtualization . . . especially KVM and VMWare

***Please no recruiters***

Please send resume and any additional information to:

Hannah Roth
Human Resource Manager
Open Software Integrators, LLC
The Professional Service Delivery Experts
hroth at osintegrators.com <http://www.osintegrators.com>
+1.919.321.0119
+1.919.627.8796