[Jobposts] Fulltime Opporunity with Google for Sr. Linux Admin

Jim Ihasz jihasz at mattipartners.com
Thu Jun 27 00:13:38 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are doing great!

Google has asked our company to help recruit for a Fulltime Sr. Linux Admin
in Sunnyvale with experience supporting large and complex Data Centers. This
is the Google Mobility Division.

This would be for the Cloud Division.

Here is a quick snap shot summary of what they are looking for:

* Design, Build out, Ongoing support of Production Server environment. (>
5000 servers)

* Strong REDHAT Experience

* Strong Scripting Experience on Bash, Perl, Python and Ruby

* Support of Production environment running our own applications in the
Datacenter three US based Data Centers, and one China Based Data Center.

* Troubleshooting production problems, working with Eng and other teams to
help resolve production stability issues

* Troubleshoot ongoing problems, isolate down to the server, and fix
Hardware and or Software Linux OS issue.

* Server Operations support of Projects, kick starting new hosts, management
of changes to configurations adding new hosts to be Monitoring and reporting
against.

* On-call rotation as a part of the team responsibility. Potential for
follow the Sun support at times utilizing resources within China, India etc.

Please let me know if you may be interested in finding out more?

Thanks,

Jim

 cid:image001.gif at 01CE68D8.E95B6A30

Jim Ihasz