[Jobposts] Need for File Systems / Kernel Developer - Sunnyvale CA - Full Time
ruchi at intelliswift.com
Wed Feb 1 06:22:48 UTC 2012
Intelliswift Software Inc, an ISO 9001 Certified Organization has been successfully working with esteemed direct clients in the Silicon Valley like eBay, Paypal, Apple, Sony, GAP, CISCO, Intuit etc
This is a software development position with Core File System team in Sunnyvale CA
As a member of the very talented and highly experienced team you will be part of the development, the WAFL file system. This will expose you to internals of WAFL, including such technologies as snapshots, clones, clustering, high availability, scalability, virtualization, and much more. You will participate in all phases of software development, including specification, design, implementation, testing and sustaining. Additionally, you will interact with and influence other engineering groups, as well as sales, marketing and support organizations.
You will be mainly working on enhancing existing product designs, including implementation of new features. This will include: design, coding, debugging and testing of required functionality. You will also participate in technical communication within the team and to other groups associated with specified projects such as users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- Experience with software design and development, as well as a very strong understanding of complex concepts related to computer architecture, data structures and programming practices.
- Proficiency in C
- File systems and/or kernel development preferred
- Ability to work collaboratively within an engineering team is required
- Strong oral and written communication skills is essential
Education & Experience:
- A minimum of 8 years of experience is required. 9 to 11 years of experience is preferred.
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, a Master Degree, or a PhD; or equivalent experience is required.
- Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, complex technical projects.
Intelliswift Software Inc
Desk - 510-943-5057
email - ruchi at intelliswift.com
More information about the Jobposts