[Jobposts] [JOB] Front-End Web App Developer, Pasadena, CA | 80-130k

OSS opensourcestaffing at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 19:43:01 UTC 2011

Front-End Web App Developer, Pasadena, CA | 80-130k

Our California client located in old-town Pasadena is a search engine
specialized in aggregating and organizing vast quantities of people-related
information from a large variety of public sources.  They are growing fast
and are looking to hire immediately.  This is a full time, on-site salaried
role paying $80,000 to $130,000 depending on experience + stock and
benefits.   Relocation expenses covered for qualified candidates.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States of America.  No
sponsorship available.

We are looking for a talented and experienced full-time Front-End Web
Application Developer to work on our Ruby-on-Rails website. We require a
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, web application development
experience in Ruby on Rails and Java Spring/Struts + Hibernate (or other
modern MVC framework), knowledge of XHTML, JavaScript and CSS, and a solid
understanding of OO design, all computer science fundamentals and SQL
database concepts and performance. This is a full-time, on-site position
only with top salary, stock and benefits.

If you are interested in this job, please submit your RESUME and SALARY
requirements to opensourcestaffing|AT|gmail.com

Thank you,
Beau J. Gould
Open Source Staffing
http://opensourcestaffing.wordpress.com