[Jobposts] Hosting Company HIring Level 1 & 2 Support Techs Now!

Brian G brian at spectrenetworks.net
Fri Oct 21 09:18:28 UTC 2011

We need dependable, English speaking support techs for our hosting company. We specialize in shared hosting, VPS and dedicated servers with more lines of business launching in the last quarter of this year.

    1. Which country are you in? USA
    2. Will you take international applicants? Yes but we are primarily looking for US, UK or Australia based techs right now.
    3. Do folks need pre-existing work visas for your country? No
    4. Is a relocation allowance part of the salary package? No
    5. Can we telecommute? Yes, this is a remote / work from home position
    6. Schedule? We need techs for M-F daytime and evening. No weekends or 3rd shift required.
    7. Requirements? Home computer w/ dependable connection, skype chat for employees (we do not do phone or voice chat support at this time)

Skills Required:
Linux command line skills (basic). We will provide training, written process documents and supportive management. We have commercial applications as well as our own in-house developed solutions to make most tasks quick and easy to perform. We provide a knowledge base of common tasks with copy and paste commands / step by step instructions. You should have a basic understanding of web servers, DNS and general Linux. Experience with cPanel, Direct Admin and Solus VM is a plus but not required. Our current support load is light to medium, we do have ongoing software and business development projects we will ask you to assist us with by performing simple tasks delegated by the support manager. (Install software, light clerical work, etc).

Benefits:
Professional, mature management by a team with 10+ years experience in Enterprise IT and the hosting industry.
On the job training including a certification program (we'll pay for you to get your RHCE, A+ and other valuable certifications)
Health Benefits to be added in 2012
Bi-monthly pay via Paypal
Non discrimination environment

Contact: Brian at spectrenetworks.net to schedule an interview. Don't wait, we are filling these positions immediately!

Thanks,
Brian - Spectrenetworks: RockstarVPS, GoPowerbox, Myblogster , Blizzard Hosting