[Jobposts] Software Developer opening at Puppet Labs

Aimee Fahey aimee at puppetlabs.com
Fri Nov 18 00:31:20 UTC 2011

Puppet Labs is continuing to grow!

Puppet Labs is hiring a Software Developer to focus on the development of
the Puppet core. It is a weirdly CS-y position – you’ll be working on
parser generators, graph libraries and sorting algorithms, state machines,
human and computer interface design, and more, all on an open source
project in use at thousands of organizations around the world.  Your code
will also be packaged and available on nearly every major *nix
distribution, and you’ll be expected to work with our community during
design and development.  We are looking for someone with thorough comfort
with topics such as metaprogramming, threads, cross version/cross platform
portability, and distributed applications; strong experience with Ruby or
an equivalently flexible language; and familiarity with testing (we are a
pseudo-agile shop with heavy usage of BDD/TDD).

Check out our posting online at http://www.puppetlabs.com/jobs to learn
more and apply online.

Thanks!

--
Aimee Fahey, PHR | *Talent Acquisition Manager *
*Puppet Labs, Inc.*

503.575.9778
aimee at puppetlabs.com
@PuppetRecruiter