[Jobposts] [JOB] PHP Developer, New York City | 2-year Contract

OSS opensourcestaffing at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 20:37:45 UTC 2011

I have a long-term (2+ years) PHP Developer role with a client in New York
City paying $60-$70 per hour.  This is a full time, on-site, contract
engagement lasting 2 years with the possibility of extension.  Local
candidates strongly preferred.

Who's the client you ask?  It's an exciting time here! It's the beginning of
a new chapter in our rich legacy of entertaining and informing the world.
We're a joint venture owned by two highly respected companies with their own
rich legacies.  They've combined their content assets to provide some of the
world's most popular entertainment, news and sports content, movies and film
libraries to consumers anytime, anywhere.  Full company details provided to
qualified applicants.

Job Requirements:

* PHP - 6+ years of experience
* JavaScript - 4+ years of experience
* Strong MySQL database experience
* Framework experience (ZEND, Agavi, Kohana, etc.)
* A deep understanding of websites, HTML/CSS, HTTP, DNS
* Experience working with LAMP Web infrastructure components
* Excellent communication skills are a MUST
* DRUPAL and/or WordPress experience or knowledge a major PLUS

If you are interested in this job, please submit your RESUME and HOURLY
requirements to opensourcestaffing|AT|gmail.com

Thank you,
Beau J. Gould