[Jobposts] [JOB] Senior Software Engineer - Boulder, CO | 80-120k

Amaya amaya at debian.org
Wed Dec 21 17:32:29 UTC 2011

Please keep me out of the loop, reply directly to
<opensourcestaffing at gmail.com>

----- Forwarded message from OSS <opensourcestaffing at gmail.com> -----

Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 15:58:40 -0600
From: OSS <opensourcestaffing at gmail.com>
To: debian-jobs at lists.debian.org
Subject: [JOB] Senior Software Engineer - Boulder, CO | 80-120k

This is a full time, on-site, salaried Senior Software Engineer position
located near Boulder, CO paying $80,000-$120,000 depending on experience
+ benefits. No telecommuting allowed. US Citizens or Green Card holders
only please. Local candidates strongly preferred, but candidates
interested in relocating considered as well. Full company details
provided to qualified applicants. Thank you.

My client is an online auto auction company. They empower wholesale
vehicle buyers (dealers) to make better decisions more efficiently
wherever they are shopping. Their goal is to provide buyers with
tailored information they want to see, in real-time with no effort.

They are looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer who is
comfortable in many languages and environments. You should have deep
expertise in web based technologies on both the client and server.

Required Experience:

* JavaScript, AJAX, DHTML
* JAVA Servlets
* PHP
* MySQL
* Web Services, REST API's, JSON

Desired Experience:

* Dojo Toolkit
* CakePHP
* Apache HTTPD, Tomcat
* Linux
* Mobile Application Development (iOS/Android)
* Amazon Web Services, EC2, ELB, SDB, RDS, S3, CloudFront

If you are interested in this job, please submit your RESUME and SALARY
requirements to opensourcestaffing|AT|gmail.com

Thank you,
Beau J. Gould
Open Source Staffing
http://opensourcestaffing.wordpress.com
opensourcestaffing|AT|gmail.com
Twitter: ossjobs

----- End forwarded message -----

--
 .''`.            When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries
: :' :         disappear and life stands explained -- Mark Twain