[Jobposts] Engineering Manager - Direct-Hire, Portland, Oregon Metro Area

Mark Schacter Mark at edgelink.com
Thu Aug 11 18:34:07 UTC 2011

This is a direct-hire opportunity in Hillsboro, Oregon. Local candidates only please. We are not able to relocate or sponsor candidates at this time.

We have an urgent need for an Engineering Manager with a balance of business savvy and hand-on know-how to lead our development team to the next level. This growing, profitable, private company is fast becoming a leader in energy management solutions. If you like being part of a collaborative, team environment, this is opportunity is for you!

Your career experience must include;
* BSEE, BSCE, BSCS or equivalent technical degree
* Minimum of 5 years of experience managing engineering and product development teams including: Hardware and Software development and Technical Support.
* Manage engineering to meet the company's goals for product delivery - features, cost and timelines
* New product design and development
* Strong experience in software development, with particular emphasis on Linux, C, C++

Please send resume to;

Mark Schacter

mark at edgelink.com<mailto:mark at edgelink.com>