[Jobposts] Looking for a Unity Engineer, or at least a brilliant multi-faceted engineer, for my team

Emily Berk emily at armadillosoft.com
Sat Aug 6 15:58:15 UTC 2011

This has been posted in several places, but the resumes would come
back to me anyway.

So, if you send direct to me and you meet the criteria, I will get
back to you promptly.

-- Emily

Join the Unity team at OpenFeint, creating technology that reaches
over 100 million gamers on iOS and Android. You will be a key member
of the engineering team working on some of the most cutting edge
technologies to support billions of user transactions per day. This
is an excellent opportunity for experienced Unity developers who want
to work on the cross roads of mobile, social and gaming.

Responsibilities:
    * Design and develop Unity products that will enable game
developers and game players to enhance their social presence and interaction.
    * Work as part of our team to support existing products and a
fast growing customer base.
    * Refactor existing code base and mentor other developers in best
of breed software development practices.
    * Work with QA and operations to fix bugs and resolve production
issues in a timely manner.

Desired Skills & Experience

What we are looking for:
    * 1+ years as a professional iOS developer. Background in ObjC
and C is a must have. Big plus if you have shipped popular iOS
applications before. Must know iOS SDK, Cocoa, Apple deployment
process, popular iOS testing and productivity tools.
    * Experience as an Android developer. Must know Android SDK,
Google deployment process, popular third party Android testing and
productivity tools.
    * Experience as a Unity developer, iOS and/or Android
implementations preferred.
    * 3+ years experience as a professional developer.
    * Excited about working in a fast-growing start-up.
    * Exceptional problem solving and communication skills.
    * Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science.

Company Description

OpenFeint is the largest mobile social gaming network with over 107
million registered users and 6,500 games. OpenFeint, Inc. is part of
GREE, Inc., the leading mobile social gaming platform in Japan.
Combined, the two networks reach over 130 million players and 7,000 games.

Game developers use the free, open source OpenFeint SDK to connect
their games to this social network - helping to engage their users
and get more visibility for their game. For more information about
OpenFeint developers should visit OpenFeint.com/Developers

Emily Berk
Twitter: @armadillosoft