[Jobposts] Software Consultant Team Lead

Daniel Herrington dherrington at robertmarktech.com
Fri Apr 1 04:40:43 UTC 2011

Robert Mark Technologies is looking to fill a full-time position for an
individual to architect, implement, and configure enterprise software
within corporate customer environments. Responsibilities include
developing architecture documents, implementation plans, and
installation documents as necessary to support the project. You will
also be required to present status reports to customer and vendor
management. This position will require about 80% travel for the first
three years.

We are looking for individuals with experience in System Administration,
shell scripting, networking, and storage. Strong interpersonal
communication skills are a requirement. Specifics on vendor software
will be taught through vendor training and working with other
consultants at customer sites.

The position requires you to live within the United States. We can not
currently sponsor visa applications, so you are need to legally be
allowed to work in the United States. This position would be for
full-time employment. There is no relocation allowance.

Founded in 2001, Robert Mark Technologies (RMT) is headquartered in
Woodbury Minnesota with operations throughout North America. RMT is a
specialized consulting company offering services and methodologies
designed to address technology needs ranging from strategic planning and
solution implementations to upgrades and software conversions. Our
professional services teams are experts in the software they work with.
They have developed and honed their skills through practical experience,
team education, and shared knowledge with coworkers. Our teams have
managed the conversions, implementations, and upgrades at over four
hundred customer sites since our inception.

The job posting can also be viewed at the following link:
http://careers.swe.org/hr/jobdetail.cfm?job_id=4117636

If interested please respond to Daniel Herrington at
dherrington at robertmarktech.com.

--
Daniel Herrington
Director of Field Services