[Jobposts] Contract-to-Perm Sys Admin (Redwood City, CA)

Marshall Choi marshall.choi at zuora.com
Mon Oct 18 22:44:29 UTC 2010

We're looking to hire two Linux systems administrators. Must have extensive
Linux experience in a production environment.

We will consider directly hiring someone for a full-time role if they
possess outstanding skills along with lead role potential.

Email your Resume to marshall.choi at zuora.com for immediate consideration.

About Zuora:

Zuora is looking for top talent in all areas to make a significant
contribution to our products, technology, and company. If you’re passionate
about technology, maniacally focused on customers, and fearless about
leading a transformation, you’ve come to the right place. Explore our
current openings for a unique opportunity to join our team.

Zuora is the leader in subscription billing and recurring payments.  Our
Z-Billing and Z-Payments products make it fast and easy to launch new
products, scale operations, and automate recurring billing and subscription
payments in one solution.

Marshall Choi

Recruiter

Zuora, Inc.

1400 Bridge Pkwy, Suite 203

Redwood City, CA 94065

marshall.choi at zuora.com

http://www.zuora.com/company/zuora-careers.html

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use
of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply
email and delete all copies of this message.