[Jobposts] Ubuntu Technical Course Developers - contract, telecommute

Belinda Lopez belinda.lopez at canonical.com
Wed Nov 11 18:10:40 UTC 2009

I am looking for a few technical course developers to help update
several of Canonical's Ubuntu courses to our upcoming 10.04 (April 2010)
release, code named, Lucid Lynx.  The courses vary from beginner desktop
to advanced System Administrator courses.  The courses are also in a
variety of delivery mediums including self-paced eLearning, classroom
and online virtual classroom formats.  I am seeking course developers
who are familiar with various instructional design methodologies such as
ADDIE, or Rapid Learning,  strong technical background in Linux and
eLearning development tools such as Adobe Captivate, Flash or equivalent
open source tools.  The preferred candidates will have advanced
OpenOffice skills and excellent writing skills.  Candidates familiar
with Moodle, Ubuntu and instructional design methodologies will have an
advantage.

More information on our course portfolio can be found at:
http://www.ubuntu.com/training

These positions will be 3 - 6 month contracts, working remotely with our
Subject Matter Experts, commencing in the first quarter of 2010.  A
portfolio of your work is required for consideration.  If you have any
questions, please email me directly.

thanks,

Belinda Lopez

Training Project Manager