[Jobposts] [Job] Experienced front-end LAMP web developers| San Francisco

Andrew smith andrew at chancellor.com
Wed Jan 23 15:39:11 UTC 2008

Hello everyone,

I am helping to recruit for an exciting company in downtown S.F.(SOMA)
called StumbleUpon (www.stumbleupon.com). A casual and very professional
work environment, talented technical engineers and above all great people.

The environment is the classic LAMP stack - Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP.
We would like smart, creative web software development people to help
grow the company.

Current interest is in solid experienced front-end web developers.

Please check out their website, download their toolbar and try it and
let me know your interest. You can either call Anthony at 415-332-0123
or e-mail him at Anthony [at] chancellor [dot]com

Please forward to anyone that you know who may be interested.

Best regards,
Andrew