[Jobposts] .NET SiteCore developer

chris chris.madrone at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 07:28:43 UTC 2008

Location:  Berkeley, CA, USA
Position: contract
Company: Conscious Creative
Posted by: Cheri
Contact: jobs at consciouscreative.com

IMMEDIATE NEED: .NET developer with two years experience working in
SiteCore V6

*Companies or offshore individuals need NOT apply, hiring LOCAL
INDIVIDUALS only. Please read entire posting.*

Berkeley green-certified creative firm seeks an individual freelance
Web programmer who has a minimum of two years experience and excellent
skills building websites

Most of our clients are socially conscious non-profits and green
businesses, if you look forward to working for causes and
environmentally conscious companies, please read on.

This is a contract position only; if you have or are seeking a full-
time job, this is not the position for you. The ideal candidate is
currently a freelance web coder and can work both on-site and off-
site. You should be available for both creative and client meetings
during normal business hours (9-6), and be available to work on our
projects at least 5 hours a day on any given week day.

Individual must possess GOOD communication skills and extensive
knowledge doing custom template programming and experience writing
valid HTML / XHTML / CSS, and knowledge and use of WCAG / Section 508.

If this sounds like you, please visit our website to learn more about
our company. http://consciouscreative.com Then please email us your
cover letter, resume, and 5 links to sites you've developed, and
please describe your role and point out any special features you built
on each project. Please include your hourly rate range, whether or not
you're willing to work for flat project fees, and why you'd want to
work with us.

*Those who do not submit ALL of the above requests will NOT be
considered. No cover letter, no consideration.*
Thank you.

     * Compensation: Compensation is determined on a per-project basis
depending on requirements. Hourly rate range: $40-80/hr DOE
     * Telecommuting is ok.
     * This is a part-time job.
     * This is a contract job.
     * Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job
poster.
     * Please, no phone calls about this job!
     * Please do not contact job poster about other services, products
or commercial interests.