[Jobposts] Three jobs at Wikipedia

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Sat Aug 9 08:04:15 UTC 2008

Dear LinuxChix community -

the Wikimedia Foundation, the non-profit organization behind
Wikipedia, has three new full-time tech job openings.

http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Job_openings/Software_Developer -
based in San Francisco
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Job_openings/Software_Developer_/_IT_Support
- based in San Francisco
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Job_openings/System_Administrator
- remote work possible

The deadline for all applications is August 27.

For the San Francisco positions: If you're a kick-ass applicant, it's
not inconceivable that we could help you relocate to San Francisco,
especially from within the United States.

For the Sys Admin position: As per the job ad, we're very flexible
about location here.

If you love Wikipedia and want to help us in our charitable mission to
bring free knowledge to the planet, please send us a compelling cover
letter & resume per the instructions in the job ads. :-)

We're looking forward to hearing from you.
--
Erik Möller
Deputy Director, Wikimedia Foundation