[Jobposts] Opening at HP

Carlson, Lori Lori.Carlson at hp.com
Wed Mar 7 21:41:03 UTC 2007

 I have an opening here in my team at HP for a Linux kernel developer,
preferably with 5 years experience and contributions to Linux.

Req# is 120984. May be viewed externally via HP.com.

Please let me know if you are interested and like to live near the
Rockies (Fort Collins, CO). This is hands-on with QA and the system
teams, mostly in Itanium but not always restricted to Itanium.

Remote work will be considered but not preferred.

Lori Carlson
970-898-0921
Integrity Linux Section Manager, HP

...Oh, and we would be thrilled with women applicants!