Job Opening--Google: Enterprise Web Application Engineer,
Java - Mountain View
laikin at google.com
Thu Feb 8 00:18:53 UTC 2007
Enterprise Web Application Engineer, Java - Mountain View
This position is available in Mountain View, CA.
The Google Enterprise team brings Google technology to the corporate
marketplace. The team works with product managers and engineers to build key
business applications and improve a product's vision, and provides
comprehensive and responsive assistance to Google's enterprise customers
* Design and develop tools and applications to facilitate Google
Enterprise technical support processes.
* Maintain a suite of existing web applications, including Enterprise
support site by implementing new features and fixing critical bugs.
* Collaborate with other engineers on code reviews, internal
infrastructure, and process enhancements.
* BS/MS in CS or equivalent.
* Strong knowledge of internet/web technologies like HTTP, HTML, AJAX
* Knowledge of at least one scripting language, such as Perl, Python
* Experience in SQL and relational database structures.
* Strong experience with build systems (e.g., ANT/Make).
* Significant experience of UNIX/Linux and network administration in a
* Proven track record of delivering functional and maintenance
* Ability to cope with fast-paced and constantly changing
* Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
For immediate consideration, please apply at this URL:
Google's innovative search technologies connect millions of people around
the world with information every day. Founded in 1998 by Stanford Ph.D.
students Larry Page and Sergey Brin, Google today is a top web property in
all major global markets. Google's targeted advertising program, which is
the largest and fastest growing in the industry, provides businesses of all
sizes with measurable results, while enhancing the overall web experience
for users. Google is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices throughout
North America, Europe, and Asia. For more information, visit
Google is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please
do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other
company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to
More information about the Jobposts