[Jobposts] Sezzo 1 JL Linux developer hire at $80-100 per hour

Hilferty hilferty at peoplepc.com
Wed Nov 22 21:41:45 UTC 2006

Hi

A friend of mine in San Jose, CA. works for SEZZO labs, a company who has many OEM contracts with the likes of HP, SUN and ADAPTEC. I am not a high powered recruiter, just a guy who apreciates LINUX, used it before my Brain surgries, but forgot everything so... just a newbie. I got this write up from his HR guy. If this works, this is just one Job, there are 12 more I will post individually. The Company is on the post subject line so.... now for the sad story over the last 18 months I have had 5 brain surgries at UCSF, and the first time got a serious Staph infection and almost died . My buddy is just trying to help me. I need lots of money, so if you are interested please email me back otherwise you can go direct, and I get nothing. Anyway... it is very reptuable company. I appreciate you taking the time to read this.

Sezzo 1 JL Linux developer hire at $80-100 per hour

The description is:

Developer needed to fast-track development of  software implementation of hot-plug for SATA drives.  The control includes communicating with the SATA driver, the Microsoft IPMI interface, and the Baseboard Management Controller.  The solution will be a combination of user and kernel mode components..

C or C++ language. Detail oriented. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Senior programmer with Windows system-level development experience in kernel-level programming and/or device driver development, Windows debugging, and DDK. Knowledge of Windows Server 2003 R2, IPMI, CIM is a plus.

BS - Computer Science or equivalent experience.