[Jobposts] SW Architect (Windows Filesystem, CIFS/NFS/SMB) (Bay Area, Kirkland, Houston)

Kunal Patil kpatil at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 3 08:46:16 UTC 2006

We are urgently looking for SW Architect for our client in the bay area. This position could also be relocated to Kirkland or Houston.

This is a ground up opportunity in a publicly traded company with upside potential. The position is primarily in San Jose but could be relocated to Kirkland or Houston if required.The positions are in Windows development and require understanding of Windows OS, exposure to filesystem and CIFS/NFS/SMB protocols. Candidate with protocol and filesystem experience in a different OS will also be considered if the candidate is willing to move on to Windows OS.

The candidate will have a key role defining the evolution of the system architecture of the company NAS products, especially the distributed nature of that architecture.

Please submit your resume with salary expectation at the earliest. If you are currently not on a lookout, feel free to forward this email to your friends and colleagues who might be interested.

Best Regards,
Vandana Patil
vpatil at sohum.biz

Sohum Inc.