[Jobposts] Wish to post jobs

David Samuelson dsamuelson at vmware.com
Thu Mar 9 07:26:11 EST 2006

Hi,

I have a few jobs I would like to post.  Are the job descriptions in word
format ok?

I have attached the job descriptions, please let me know if there is anything
else I need to do.

Also, there are more than one opening for all the reqs, so even if we hire
one person, we will still need the reqs to be open.  Do the job descriptions
get posted for a specific amount of time?  Do they get emailed out?  Should I
re-submit these job descriptions after a set period of time?
 <<Community Source Test Engineer-Networking.doc>>
<<CSQE-Test-Engineering-Automation.doc>>  <<CSQE-Test-Engineering-SAN.doc>>
<<MTS Community Source R&D 2_10_06.doc>>  <<Sr. MTS, Test Engineering.doc>>
Thanks, Dave

David Samuleson
Technical Recruiter
VMware, Inc.