[Jobposts] Google Employment

Marisela Peifer marisela at google.com
Fri Sep 16 10:50:38 EST 2005

Are you looking for a job that enables you to tackle the toughest problems
in computer science and develop innovative products that make a positive
difference in tens of millions of lives every day? We're looking for very
smart engineers for the site reliability engineer group at Google.com with
the following skills:

Outstanding communication skills, Ability to learn and improvise, Detail
oriented, Self Motivated, Great Passion for what they do

 Technical Skills:  Computer Science degree, Unix System Administration,
Networking,

Strong programming/scripting skills

We offer an excellent benefits package that includes a 401K Plan, Medical,
Dental & Vision benefits, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Flexible
Spending Account, Employee Assistance Program, Childcare, 529 College
Savings Plan and more.

We have openings in Mountain View, CA; Santa Monica, CA; Kirkland, WA; New
York, NY; Dublin, Ireland and Zurich Switzerland. Pre-existing work visas
only.  No telecommuting. If you're interested, please provide your resume to
marisela at google.com.