[Jobposts] Senior J2EE Developer - Boston, MA, USA

B N patchworkgrrl at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 05:58:26 EST 2005

Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Designs and develops applications using J2EE technologies.
* Takes part in all aspects of the development lifecycle from design
thru development thru bug fixing.
* Works closely with other members of the development team on design
and development.
* Has ownership of modules and/or technology areas.
* Other duties as assigned

Qualifications/Requirements:

* 2 to 5 years of development experience, primarily with J2EE and Java.
* At least 1 year of hands-on development experience with EJB.
* Should be experienced with most, if not all of the following: JSP,
Struts, Web Services, XML, JMS, JDBC, SQL, Relational Databases,
Weblogic.
* Strong technical communication skills.
* Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies.
* "Do whatever it takes" attitude
* Goal and deadline oriented
* Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent on-the-job
experience is preferred.
* Internationalization experience preferred.

Please send your resume to me / contact me with any questions.

Regards,

Becky