[Jobposts] Google: Java - Zurich

Lina Mårtensson plastic at dtek.chalmers.se
Wed Nov 9 07:29:15 EST 2005

The original message was sent by Pat Bowen <jpbowen at google.com>.

--------------------------------------

Java Software Engineer

Multiple positions available in located in Zürich, Switzerland.

We are hiring Java software engineers to write server-side code for
web-based applications for both internal and external use. We are
looking
for well-rounded developers who know how to create robust production
applications and can also develop prototypes quickly. You should have a
good
understanding of, and practical production experience with, Java web
application development.

Requirements:

    * University Degree in Computer Science or closely related field
    * (Ph.D.
a plus).
    * 3+ years Java web application programming experience, 5+ years
industry experience.
    * Experience using SQL including some database design.
    * Significant development experience in a Unix/Linux environment.
    * Experience with Python, C++, Javascript desired.
    * Enthusiasm for solving interesting problems.
    * Fluency in English.

For consideration please send a text (ASCII) or HTML version of your
resume
to jobs-zurich at google.com. Important: The subject field of your email
must
include Java - Zurich. Please include a list of all your Computer
Science
coursework along with grades received for both Undergraduate and
Graduate
courses.