[Jobposts] Would like to post the following
mlevine at vmware.com
Wed Mar 2 08:37:59 EST 2005
Hiring 70 Linux Engineers in Cambridge, MA
VMware, leader in virtualization software, is looking for a Linux Software
Engineer for the hosted solutions team in the platform tools group. This
individual will be responsible for tools development and enhancements that
affect all VMware products including Workstation, GSX Server and ESX Server.
This individual will share responsibility for components like guest APIs,
drag 'n drop and shared folders. Will work on challenging projects with
* Bachelor's degree in CS, Master's degree preferred. Preferably from a
* At least 3 years of software engineering experience.
* Strong programming experience working with C or C++ in a
cross-platform environment. Unix/Windows or Linux/Solaris/HPUX.
* Low-level systems and drivers experience using Linux technologies.
* Cross-platform experience desirable, as is experience on Microsoft
* Good design skills and insight about usability.
* Good teamwork and communication skills.
* Ability to work in a multi-tasking mode is a must.
* Ability to work under deadlines.
Hello, my name is Mike Levine and I am with VMware, an EMC owned company. We
are hiring for a brand new R & D office in Cambridge, MA. This office will
work with our headquarters in Palo Alto, CA.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a person to have the feel of a start
up with the security of hundreds of millions in sales.
Please send me back your most current resume. Also try to call me or let me
know when I can reach you.
I have been in recruiting for technology companies for 15 years and this is a
great company! Come check out our free employee only fitness room and huge
office which is currently almost empty! Follow this link to the jobs that I
am hiring for:
(please send me your resume directly for the quickest response)
Looking forward to hearing from you,
VMware in Cambridge, MA
More information about the Jobposts