[Jobposts] Google Job Opportunity

Leila Pettersson leilap at google.com
Tue Jun 28 23:50:12 EST 2005

Senior Software Development Engineer, Zurich

Permanent

At Google's European engineering centre in Zurich Switzerland, we're looking
to hire talented Software Engineers, top Programmers and visionary computer
scientists.

Can you make computers do amazing things? Are you excited about designing
and developing new applications that really make a difference?

Google is looking for Engineers with the programming skills to change the
world. Join Google engineering and help us build products that are used by
millions everyday.

Requirements: University Degree in Computer Science or a closely related
field (Ph.D. a plus). Expert level C/C++ programming skills. Substantial
knowledge of Unix/Linux environment. Extensive experience designing and
programming large scale, distributed systems, machine learning, information
retrieval algorithms, network programming, Linux Kernel and/or developing
large software systems. 5+ years of software development experience.
Enthusiasm for solving interesting problems. Fluency in English.

For consideration, please send an attachment of your English resume.
Important: Please mention Linuxchix in your email.

We will consider international applicants.

Location

Zurich

Country

Switzerland