[Jobposts] Satellite communications in Ottawa, Canada

Deanne Fountaine dkf at ncf.ca
Fri Aug 5 03:44:39 EST 2005

Hey, anybody want to come and work in Ottawa, Canada? we're largely a
windows shop, but cool tech: The Embedded SW Engineer will play a key
role in the development of Transcore’s satellite communications network
infrastructure. Activities will include software development and
maintenance on both embedded and Window platforms, software and system
test and documentation.

There are a couple of other positions available, also.

If you know anybody who might be interested, tell them to go to
http://www.transcore.com/opportunities/ and search for jobs in "Kanata".

We have about 80 people working here, and only about a dozen women, but
it's the greatest place I've ever worked.

Deanne in Ottawa (Kanata's a suburb, post-amalgamation)